2018年，gpk电子试玩 .. (TSI)被前十名聘用, public research university with a medical center to develop and execute a business 过程 improvement training program. A cohort of University trainees embarked on a journey to capture the current state, 分析 of the current state whereby stakeholders identified areas of risk and 改进的机会 within their current 流程, 并确定了这些过程的理想未来状态. These change efforts were managed by the Assistant Vice President for 策略 and Operations. TSI served as a transformation partner throughout the business 流程 improvement training and execution.
TSI aimed to gather data to capture answers to the following questions:
- What 流程 existed and how was work within those 流程 conducted?
- What technology was in place and used (and by whom) to perform various activities?
- What gaps or opportunities exist to streamline 流程 and increase ROI?
- What is the “customer experience” or “constituent experience” as a function of the current 流程?
- Why did the 流程 occur in the way they were documented in the current state? 哪些领域的浪费发生了? 这是多么好的改进机会啊?
- What metrics were used in the 过程 to measure success and efficiency?
- What future state options should be considered moving forward?
TSI was asked to facilitate an in-depth training in BPI methodology with a cohort of Advancement employees who would later facilitate and document business 过程 improvement sessions throughout the Advancement lifecycle. 从业者遵循TSI的I DO, gpk电子试玩所做的, YOU DO approach to training and mentoring that was customized to meet the unique learning styles of the cohort and needs of the department. The centralized focus of the University’s Advancement department helped frame the strategy of application of the I DO, gpk电子试玩所做的, 你做的方法. Trainees observed TSI Consultants as they modeled the facilitation and 文档 of the I DO, gpk电子试玩所做的, 使用相关的方法, 以先进为重点的案例研究例子. Practitioners gained mastery of BPI methodologies through a co-facilitation and co-文档 model, collaboratively working as part of a facilitation team with a TSI Consultant who provided just-in-time feedback during sessions with stakeholders to encourage in-the-moment, transformative learning that could be applied throughout the remainder of the mapping session. This feedback was also provided in an online rubric for reference and development.
The cohort of co-facilitation team members conducted business 过程 improvement sessions (文档 and facilitation) in functional areas related to Advancement including Gift Processing, 前景管理与研究, 年度捐献及会员资格, 财务和会计, 捐赠者的关系, 和其他很多. The facilitation teams actively engaged with stakeholders by asking reflective questions, identifying 改进的机会 and areas of risk, and developing recommended action plans based on current and future state maps. The sessions also collected any functional or technical requirements of any technology options for desired future state 流程.
TSI established the curriculum for the business 过程 improvement training and mentoring program and managed the training project. TSI监视所有被检查的过程, evaluated competency development and progress of each cohort participant, 并管理所有BPI交付成果的最终定稿.
TSI and the cohort were intentional about collecting metrics to track progress toward goals in learning, 过程, 和策略. 其中一些数据包括:
- 10 individuals received deep dive training and 9 received further mentoring and coaching in TSI’s 业务流程改进 methodology and mastered all competencies of the 业务流程改进 training and mentoring initiative evidencing mastery of facilitation, 文档, 创建可交付成果, 和利益相关方参与
- 47 University participant stakeholders received a high level training in BPI without outlined expectations for their involvement
- 14 University leaders participated in an engaging training about BPI and their role in supporting 过程 improvement and change across the Foundation
- 13 University practitioners received in-depth training on business requirements and requirements gathering methods
- 56个进程映射和分析(当前状态, 分析, 和未来状态), 队列从业者, 和大学利益相关者
- 40岁的当前状态, 分析, and future state 过程 sessions held to capture existing and forward thinking 流程
- Metric tracking was established to monitor total numbers of: pain points, 改进的机会, 参与利益相关者, 流程, 和会议举行